Fitness Fun for K9’s!
Is your dog approaching his golden years? Have you ever wondered what more you could to help your dog age more gracefully?
Now is your chance to have your dog assessed by a therapist with a degree in physical therapy and additional training in canine rehabilitation. Karine’s Animal Rehab will be offering fitness assessments for your dog to help raise funds for Sit With Me Rescue.
Why? : To help raise funds for Sit With Me Rescue
When? : Sunday, September 10th 2017
Where? : Canine Water Wellness (16-5303 Canotek Road, Ottawa, ON K1J 9M1)
Please note: Therapist works independently from CWW
Cost: $20 for a 20mins fitness assessment
What does it consist of? : The therapist will assess your dog’s overall joint and spine mobility to identify any areas of tension or stiffness. You will then be given a personalized home exercise program for your dog.
Please contact us now at email@example.com to book your pet’s fitness appointment, but hurry, places are limited!
Please note: Fitness assessments will not be used to diagnose any medical conditions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding regular assessments
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)